THE TECHNOLOGY

POINT OF ENTRY, INTELLIGENT WATER PURIFICATON,
USING BIG DATA, IS FINALLY HERE

CARIPUR H2O purifies drinking water, cleans itself, monitors for pump and foot valve failure, cistern and faucet leaks, and power outage. It tracks water quality, cistern levels, water usage, power consumption, and many more things.


CARIPUR H2O membrane technology presents a physical wall with holes too small for harmful organisms to pass

CARIPUR H2O cleans itself daily, weekly, monthly so that you don”t have to remember. Giving it an indefinite lifespan

CARIPUR H2O does not waste water; it uses over 98% of the water that goes into it. The other 2% is waste water that can be uses as irrigation for the plants to help them grow

CARIPUR H20’s Multispectral technology, constantly samples your water for harmful elements, it also monitors for any breach in the filtration that might let harmful pollutants slip by.

CARIPUR H20 senses when your home loses power, and instantly turns to its battery backup and our internal pump that will give you up to 3 hours. usage. One change can last weeks and provide many hundreds of gallons of drinking water. The battery can be recharged using solar panels, or gas generator

CARIPUR H2O is a purifier and a water safety platform, and alerts you via an app of water usage, low cistern levels, potential cistern leaking, potential pump and/or foot valve failure, and any harmful elements found in the water. In addition, it lets you know how long your water will last among many other things.

Will dramatically reduce reliance on bottled water